- We're not big brother. We're not even that big.
- No accounts are required to use the service.
- We ask you to respect our servers, and we respect your privacy.
- Users under the age of 13 are NOT PERMITTED to use this service. This is a guideline of the State of California. So, if you're underage, come back when you mature. We'd love you to use it then.
- We DO track, store, and share your IP address, URLs, history of browsing our site, response times, and metadata with affiliates necessary to effectively provide the service.
- We DO NOT engage in market analysis activites, demographics research, or participate in any analytics program or advertising.
- As a free service, we are privately funded and operated.
- Data you provide to this site is entirely public and may remain indefinitely accessible and attributed to you.
- This entire website is Open Source, and so any privacy concerns should be filed in an issue on GitHub.
- If we are issued a court-ordered search warrant for your data, you authorize us to fully comply with any law enforcement agencies.
- You agree to comply with our Terms of Service and recognize that we can delete your data or suspend your access to the service at any time for any reason.
- We will track, blacklist, and report you to authorities if you appear to DDoS Attack us. These guidelines are then voided, because this is war.
- We do not require your first born child at this time.
- We promise to not blackmail, spam, or torture you unnecessarily.
- We are totally shocked and impressed that you actually read this and hope you like itty.be!